2017 Board of Directors Election | Appoint your voting delegate
Published On: October 11, 2017
It’s almost time to vote! For Touchstone Energy Cooperatives board members that is! But before we do so, we need to confirm your co-op’s voting delegate
Here are a few key items you need to know now:
- A call for voting delegates has gone out. All co-op CEOs/GMs must appoint a voting delegate using the electronic form we sent. If they did not receive this e-mail, please contact [email protected].The deadline for this essential activity is Oct. 31. If they do not name a voting delegate, their co-op may have difficulty attending the meeting and voting.
- A request for nominations for board candidates was also released. Regional Members and CEOs/GMs of unaffiliated members should have received an email. If they did not, please contact [email protected]. Nomination of candidates are due by Oct. 31, 2017. Please visit the FAQs for more information on the nomination process.
- Co-op’s affiliated with a Regional Member are able to appoint a proxy to vote on their behalf via their Regional Member. Please visit the FAQs for more information on proxy voting.
- The election will be held electronically during the Annual Electronic Business Meeting on Dec. 14. The voting delegate (or proxy) must attend to place their vote.
- Four seats will be open for your co-op’s voting delegate to fill.
Need more information?
We look forward to your participation in this election. Thank you.