Fall into learning with Touchstone Energy
Published On: September 05, 2017
It’s time to go back to school! With your Touchstone Energy membership, you have access to a variety of fun and engaging educational opportunities. Start sharpening your skills today!
- Energy Solutions Kick-Start: The online course that teaches co-op employees how to have constructive conversations with their members about energy use and help identify ways for them to save both energy and money.
- Solar 101: Available Sept. 18, this course helps co-op employees feel more comfortable speaking to member-owners about their solar energy considerations.
- Lynda.com: An online learning platform that helps co-op employees learn at their own pace. With more than 8,000 educational courses from software to business skills, you can learn just about anything.
- Monthly Webinars: On the go or limited time to attend trainings? Not a problem. Catch our monthly webinars on industry-wide topics.
- Service Excellence: An onsite training series that teaches co-op employees how to provide superior service. Reach for the stars – Four-Star Service Excellence that is – by completing all four sessions.
- Road to Member Engagement: Begin your member engagement journey with this 90-minute, onsite workshop that sparks the cooperative spirit and educates all co-op employees about the cooperative difference.
- Building a Culture of Key Accounts: A 90-minute workshop designed to help all co-op employees learn how they can best serve key accounts by exploring the unique challenges and opportunities of these important business partners.
- Energy Conversations: A two-hour, in-house training class that teaches the basics on energy efficiency to help answer the 15 most commonly asked questions about energy use.
- Strategy Executions Master Class: A two-day course that outlines a step-by-step, electric co-op-specific process to build and execute strategy that fosters breakthrough performance.
- NET Conference: A premier business-to-business (B2B) event that introduces national, regional and local energy managers to cooperative staff and solutions.
- Brand News: Our blog that is guaranteed to keep you in the loop on all things Touchstone Energy. And in case you don’t have time to check in, we will send you a monthly update on the top stories impacting you and other members across our network.
- BizNetwork News: A monthly publication for cooperative professionals to help them better serve non-residential members and enhance economic and business development in their communities.
- Business Energy Advisor (BEA): An online repository of energy management information for commercial and industrial (C&I), including sector reports, technology and calculators that are available to you for free.
- Best Practices Knowledgebase Library: An electronic library filled with best practice, co-op examples to help you improve member satisfaction, engagement and operational efficiency.
- Digital Media Playbook: A how-to guide explains the ins and outs of digital media and benefits for your co-op. And to save you time, we even included a customizable plan for you to begin a digital media strategy at your co-op.
- Association of National Advertisers (ANA): One of the advertising industry’s oldest trade association’s where you can access marketing best practice insights, resources and materials for free with your Touchstone Energy membership.
Have a question or want to enroll? Raise your hand by emailing email@example.com.