Here’s a present that keeps on giving…
Published On: December 18, 2017
It’s the time of year for graciously giving. And we want to give you the gift of continued education.
These online resources are sure to help you jump start your career development in 2018:
- Energy Solutions Kick-Start: The online course that teaches co-op employees how to have constructive conversations with their members about energy use and help identify ways for them to save both energy and money.
- Solar 101: The course that helps co-op employees feel more comfortable speaking to member-owners about their solar energy considerations.
- Lynda.com: An online learning platform that helps co-op employees learn at their own pace. With more than 8,000 educational courses from software to business skills, you can learn just about anything.
- Monthly Webinars: On the go or limited time to attend trainings? Not a problem. Catch our monthly webinars on industry-wide topics.
These in-person educational opportunities will accelerate your service excellence skills throughout the new year and beyond:
- Service Excellence: An onsite training series that teaches co-op employees how to provide superior service. Reach for the stars – Four-Star Service Excellence that is – by completing all four sessions.
- Road to Member Engagement: Begin your member engagement journey with this 90-minute, onsite workshop that sparks the cooperative spirit and educates all co-op employees about the cooperative difference.
- Building a Culture of Key Accounts: A 90-minute workshop designed to help all co-op employees learn how they can best serve key accounts by exploring the unique challenges and opportunities of these important business partners.
- Energy Conversations: A two-hour, in-house training class that teaches the basics on energy efficiency to help answer the 15 most commonly asked questions about energy use.
- Strategy Executions Master Class: A two-day course that outlines a step-by-step, electric co-op-specific process to build and execute strategy that fosters breakthrough performance.
- NET Conference: A premier business-to-business (B2B) event that introduces national, regional and local energy managers to cooperative staff and solutions.
And lastly, these resources will serve as handy assets that will keep you up to speed all year long:
- Brand News: Our blog that is guaranteed to keep you in the loop on all things Touchstone Energy. And in case you don’t have time to check in, we will send you a monthly update on the top stories impacting you and other members across our network.
- BizNetwork News: A monthly publication for cooperative professionals to help them better serve non-residential members and enhance economic and business development in their communities.
- Business Energy Advisor (BEA): An online repository of energy management information for commercial and industrial (C&I), including sector reports, technology and calculators that are available to you for free.
- Best Practices Knowledgebase Library: An electronic library filled with best practice, co-op examples to help you improve member satisfaction, engagement and operational efficiency.
- Digital Media Playbook: A how-to guide explains the ins and outs of digital media and benefits for your co-op. And to save you time, we even included a customizable plan for you to begin a digital media strategy at your co-op.
- Association of National Advertisers (ANA): One of the advertising industry’s oldest trade association’s where you can access marketing best practice insights, resources and materials for free with your Touchstone Energy membership.
They are all waiting for you right under your tree. All you need to do is unwrap them!
For questions or support, please email [email protected].