Laugh, learn and change the way you live at our CONNECT’17 General Session May 3
Published On: April 18, 2017
Triangles. Squares. Circles. Squiggles. Oh my!
Now that we’ve got your attention, pull up the CONNECT17 app and put the Touchstone Energy Cooperatives General Session into your agenda. We promise you want to learn how these four figures shape your life from our keynote speaker, Connie Podesta. Why?
- Connie is an award-winning author, therapist for 25 years, human relations expert and former radio/TV personality.
- But just as important, Connie is a comedienne, and doesn’t everyone need a laugh first thing in the morning?
- Check out the video above – Connie knows co-ops!
- You promised your boss you would bring back more than a tan, so you’d better have some great information to share. After this session you will be empowered with the mindset and strategies necessary to embrace change so that you can release the creativity and innovation within. Doesn’t that sound awesome?
- Plus, you can present her wisdom and shape-shifting techniques at the next staff meeting to foster cooperation amongst your coworkers. Bonus!
We can’t wait to see you on Wednesday, May 3! If you come to the general session early, we plan to have motivational items for a select few to prepare you for that evening’s reception at the Florida Aquarium.