Ready for Regional Meetings?
Published On: August 18, 2017
The Touchstone Energy team will be out and about this fall, and we’re bringing some new energy to the NRECA regional meetings. While we don’t want to spoil the surprises, here’s what you should know about these upcoming events:
- Executive Director Lynn Moore will be leading a breakout session at the Region I & IV (PA) and Region V & VI (MN) meetings entitled “Greeting the New Face of Member Engagement: Trends That Tell the Story.”
- We will be recognizing all of the Touchstone Energy Four Star Cooperatives at these events. If you are one of the one of the elite cooperatives that made a commitment to service by completing all four parts of the Service Excellence program, please stop by for your plaque and sincere congratulations.
- Typically we have distributed the “Extra” catalog at these meetings to showcase Touchstone Energy programs. Not this year! Instead, attendees will be learning about our resources in a more interactive manner. We don’t want to show our hand yet, but let’s just say that you definitely want us to deal you in.
- A few weeks before each regional meeting, we will be sending CEOs/GMs an email requesting a few moments (really…it takes less than five minutes!) to complete an online inventory of the Touchstone Energy resources utilized by the co-op. This will allow us to provide you with a customized report that explains the value of the programs you use and possibly suggest a few new tools that can help increase member satisfaction. If you’d like to sit down to discuss your results in person, email [email protected] with your availability.
- Alan Shedd, Director of Energy Solutions, will be found facilitating roundtable discussions at the Region II & III (TN) event.
- Creative Director Ruben Musca and Digital Producer & Social Media Manager Cyrus Crossan will be at many of these meetings, cameras in hand, to capture your stories about Touchstone Energy and its impact on the industry as we prepare to celebrate our 20th anniversary.
- We will also have tabletop charging stations at our engagement area, so stop by and chat awhile if your battery is running low.
We hope to see you there, and if you need to reach us during this busy time, just drop us a quick email at [email protected]