Start Saving Energy Today
Saving energy is saving money and can be a fun activity to engage your friends and family. Tactics to save energy come in all shapes and sizes, including steps you can take today at no cost. Energy efficiency also increases the comfortability of your home, and makes larger projects worth the investment. In this section, you’ll find small steps and big ideas to help you save today.
Reliable Information About Energy Choices
Browse our energy savings brochures.
Click on one of the covers below to download the PDF.
Home Energy Adventure
Take the Home Energy Adventure Tour to learn about how you can save energy and money at home.
Do It Yourself
Explore more detailed projects for upgrading the energy efficiency of your home. Whether a DIY’er or working with a contractor, these documents help provide detailed guidance.
- Do it Yourself Home Energy Audit (English) (Spanish)
- Indoor Air Quality (English) (Spanish)
- Lighting Your House (English) (Spanish)
- Lowering Your Electric Bill (English) (Spanish)
- Residential Moisture Issues and Solutions (English) (Spanish)
- Taking the Vents out of Vented Crawl Spaces (English) (Spanish)
- The Innovative HVAC System with No Ducts (English) (Spanish)
Is your home ready for summer? Learn how to prepare your home for the hot weather to come.
Learn how going electric can reduce your environmental footprint, improve operations and power your bottom line.…
By taking action now, you'll save money and stay cool during the hot summer months.
Federal tax credits for home energy improvements were recently expanded and extended. Here's the latest.
Spring cleaning? See how simple it is to save energy and make your home more comfortable.